Monday, May 9, 2016

A Reading in Marin


It's time for another reading.

I'm going to be joining a handful of writers and artists published in West Marin Review, Volume 6, in Corte Madera on Monday, May 16th. I'll be reading my short prose contribution to West Marin Review as well as a few pages from After the Sour Lemon Moon.

An informal evening of prose, poetry, and art.

Book Passage
51 Tamal Vista Blvd
Corte Madera, CA 94925

If you happen to be in the neighborhood, we hope you'll stop in and join us.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to ask...how did the last reading go? Curious how you handle the spotlight/attention. Perhaps similar to me when giving a presentation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a low-key gentle sort of group and they made me feel quite comfortable. I enjoyed it.

      Delete